posted May 16, 2012, 5:44 AM by Scott Lovell
updated Jun 9, 2012, 3:20 PM by Webmaster Troop433ga
All scouts must submit a new medical form for BSA Summer Camp. Please use the following instructions to accomplish this:
1) Download the 2012 Medical Form from our Troop Website. It is under Documents and is called -
2) Print Sections A, B and C
3) Fill out Sections A and B yourself (you sign)
4) Take Section C to your pediatrician and have them fill out this page (doctor signs)
5) Make a copy for your records
6) Attach a copy of your Health Insurance Card (front and back)
7) Bring the completed forms to the Scout Meeting and give to Mr. Bruce Avery.
This must be completed by June 1st, so do not delay. The sooner we have them, the better.