posted Jan 21, 2016, 7:46 AM by Scott Lovell
updated Mar 14, 2016, 6:44 AM
Plan to attend the Campout 100 at Bert Adams Scout Reservation. March 11 - March 13, 2016.
- The Great Patrol Race - an exciting competition based on time and score to find the best Patrol in the Council. Sign up now to get a slot in The Great Patrol Race - open to the first 250 Patrols to register ONLY.
- Quidditch - play an exciting team game based on the Harry Potter games of Scouting of the future.
- Angry Birds - a new game that requires skills and precision.
- Human Foosball - a returning game from the Campout of the Century that was a huge crowd favorite.
- Tomahawk Throwing - try your luck at the popular Native American game.
- Trebuchets - launching missiles at a target.
- Bottle Rocket launching - How high will your bottle rocket fly??
- Religious Services for all of the major faiths.
- Food Trucks and Concessions to assist with feeding our Scouting masses.
- Many static display stations that will allow you to explore other opportunities in Scouting including High Adventure, Training, and Jamboree.
- A huge Arena Stage where there is always a show going on, along with a traditional Friday night opening event and an epic Saturday night Arena Show for the whole crowd.
More Details can be found here:
Getting excited! - Campout 100 is less than 2 weeks away!
If you have not already signed up
, and are thinking about going, please add your name to the list. March 11-13.
The deadline for the final count is March 6th, so sign up & come on out with us on what promises be a fantastic very memorable Boy Scout event & a ton of fun.
Due to space constraints on all campsites, and limited access to cars while we are camping, we need to treat packing as if it is a backpacking trip. ( more on this at next weeks meeting - we will be packing light )
Cooking will be Troop style ( more on that next week as well, we will have a shopping trip to buy food for the troop)
We think we still need an additional parent volunteer to drive some scouts to Burt Adams Scout Camp in Covington. GA ( you just follow the troop ) If you can help out, please reply to the Webmaster.
See the attached a map
of Burt Adams Camp with all the activities available for Campout 100
. It looks incredible!
More to come Soon.